Tasks of the OC
In the education committee professors and students together discuss and influence the education and organization of the Sociology study. The primary task of the education committee is to monitor the quality of the education and advise the directors of the Bachelor and Master (solicited or unsolicited) on the education program. The most important tasks of the education committee are:
- The yearly evaluation of the education program, looking at the quality and feasibility of the program and whether the time and effort asked from the students is conform the amount of credits.
- Advising the Dean on the yearly renewed Education- and Exam Regulation (OER).
- Supporting the organization with the evaluation of all modules, staff and professors.
- Preparations for the NVAO visitation, before the the formal evaluation of the study.
- Giving advise on the curriculum en acute problems that might arise during the year.
- The making of a yearly report or plan with future topics for the education committee.
- Informing the Central Student Council (CSR) and the Faculty Council (FSR-FMG).